Friday, October 24, 2014

Scary Shirley Temple





This summer we went on vacation in Nashville at the Embassy Suites. They have a cocktail hour and the kids all had Shirley Temples and loved them. When I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew we had to try it!! You can get syringes at the pharmacy when you get prescriptions.





Scary Shirley Temple

1 cup of Sprite, chilled

5 ml of cherry flavor syrup

Fill your cup with sprite, wait until the bubbles subside. Put cherry syrup in another cup and draw up in syringe. Put in cup with sprite. Serve.

Most recipes call for grenadine, but I used cherry flavored syrup. I purchased the syrup at a restaurant store. I paid $6.99 for a large bottle. The grenadine was in a smaller bottle and was the same price.

Cherry Syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment