Friday, August 15, 2014

Hauling Around Sports Equipment


This week we picked up football equipment for our 8 year old twin boys.  Our family is from Oklahoma were football is king. The start of football is a big deal in our family. Although, one of them has a broken wrist and won't be hitting for a few weeks. 

With the start of practice, comes tons of stuff!!!! I somehow become responsible for said equipment.  I don't even know what pads go where.  And apparently, you are not supposed to wash uniforms with bleach. Oops!!


This year I have found a solution. Thirty one large utility tote holds everything.  I bought one for each boy in team colors, one with stripes and one without. They can haul them to practice and they have a spot in the house.

One small thing that makes my life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment