1. Tools. My boys love to build things and have their own set of tools, but they loose them!
2. Craft supplies. Not crayons, but fun stuff for older kids.
3. Fishing supplies!! Also, a great way to get dad involved.
4. Baseballs. It is almost baseball season.
5. A deck of cards. You can use any kind of cards. My kids are into yu-gi-oh.
6. Lego packs. The little ones at the check out stand.
7. Books. My boys have to read every night for school, so they read a lot of books!!
8. Baseball hats. They are a favorite at our house and see above about baseball season.
9. Socks. My boys like special socks.