How to make a white sauce!
What you need:
a good skillet
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp flour
4 cups milk
4 oz cream cheese, cut in to chunks
1. Start by melting butter in the skillet.
2. When all the butter is melted (like below), add the flour
3. Mix the flour with the melted butter. Let it cook until a golden brown. A little darker than the picture below.
4. Add the milk to the skillet. Whisk like mad until all the lumps are worked out.
5. Add the cream cheese, Whisk until smooth. Add milk to thin sauce if needed. Sere immediately.